First attempt at pen stands

It's with mixed feelings I show you my first pen stands. You all know about the first time you do something...wait until you see the next ones!

Featured Story: History of Pen Stands/Holders - Pen Boutique Ltd

The tradition of needing a pen stand for your writing instrument was out of necessity to avoid ink from getting all over your desk. This ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

PhoenixPenStands - Wix

Pavlo Salapata of PhoenixPenStands, armed with a 3D printer and some trippy programming, has set out to change the face of the pen stand market ...

First pen turning - Shopsmith Forums

First pen turning ... Weight wise it wasn't quite as light as most pens so I think I will have to go with a slimline next time. ... Well it's a marks-a-lot pen ...

High Quality Machined Pen with Desk Stand | Grovemade®

Precision machined from solid aluminum, the Grovemade Desk Pen has a single piece body built to last a lifetime. A durable anodized finish protects and ...

What I wish I had known about dip pens when I started - YouTube

When I first started drawing with dip pen ... Favourite pen holder: Tachikawa T-40 - https ...

Pointed Pen - Getting Started - Leslie Writes It All

Starting something new isn't easy. For the 99.9% of you out there, the first time you attempt calligraphy will probably be pretty discouraging (trust me, ...

The Making of Ash Bush Pen Holders | Calligrafile

Our pen-making process has evolved tremendously over the years. When we started, we made simple, natural wood holders, selling them for $20 each ...