First attempt at pen stands

It's with mixed feelings I show you my first pen stands. You all know about the first time you do something...wait until you see the next ones!

Featured Story: History of Pen Stands/Holders - Pen Boutique Ltd

The tradition of needing a pen stand for your writing instrument was out of necessity to avoid ink from getting all over your desk. This ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

R2 Custom Desk Pen Holder - My first attempt at an MOC build! : r/lego

This is awesome. I'm so tempted to build one of these. I will also cut out a piece of cardboard to go in the bottom so that my precious LEGO ...

PhoenixPenStands - Wix

Pavlo Salapata of PhoenixPenStands, armed with a 3D printer and some trippy programming, has set out to change the face of the pen stand market ...

First pen turning - Shopsmith Forums

First pen turning ... Weight wise it wasn't quite as light as most pens so I think I will have to go with a slimline next time. ... Well it's a marks-a-lot pen ...

High Quality Machined Pen with Desk Stand | Grovemade®

Precision machined from solid aluminum, the Grovemade Desk Pen has a single piece body built to last a lifetime. A durable anodized finish protects and ...

What I wish I had known about dip pens when I started - YouTube

When I first started drawing with dip pen ... Favourite pen holder: Tachikawa T-40 - https ...

Pointed Pen - Getting Started - Leslie Writes It All

Starting something new isn't easy. For the 99.9% of you out there, the first time you attempt calligraphy will probably be pretty discouraging (trust me, ...

The Making of Ash Bush Pen Holders | Calligrafile

Our pen-making process has evolved tremendously over the years. When we started, we made simple, natural wood holders, selling them for $20 each ...